Monday 28 September 2009

Not Much New to Add

Not much new to add as weakness continued in the cash S&P500 market Friday with a down trending price day. The price action failed to stay in contact with the short moving average (red line) and has now opened the door to challenge the TD Trend Factor target at 1002. The Weekly short moving average will be in that area as well this week. However …. Reaching that point does not necessarily mean in a straight line; and I don't mean to imply we have to get there this week.

Bottom Line: I am certainly not yet ready to call an end to the bull run from March but I am certainly in the bear camp over the near-term. At this point it will take a new high to turn me bullish. 9-13-9 stop at 1084.05; Parabolic SAR at 1080.15. The point where I would say the bull run from March is in trouble is currently at 978.51.

No comments: